Hi it’s Clara here, I hope you’re having a lovely Sunday.
This morning I asked my mum if I could make French Toast for Aiden and myself. I thought that this would be a great breakfast treat.
Mum supervised whilst I cracked the eggs, but she didn’t need to worry about anything because I was the perfect chef already.
It was delicious!
If you would like to make it exactly like me, here is the recipe below.
You will need:
- A frying pan
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 tbspn of butter
- A pinch of salt
- 4 slices of bread
- Optional – strawberries and blueberries
- Optional – cinnamon sugar
- Optional – maple syrup
- Crack the eggs and place them in a bowl
- Add the milk and salt to the bowl
- Whisk it until it is all mixed in
- Melt butter in fry pan
- Soak one slice of bread into the egg mix (using tongs)
- Place the bread into the frying pan and cook on low
- When it’s starts to turn golden flip it over to cook the other side
- Once it has cooked on both sides, take it off the frying pan and place onto a plate
- Repeat with other slices
- You can add chopped strawberries, blueberries, cinnamon sugar, maple syrup or anything else that is sweet if you want a dessert for breakfast.
I hope you like my French Toast recipe.
See you next time
Love Clara xx